- Ethernet over Coax – Converts Ethernet UTP to transmit network data over standard coax cable.
- Saves costs and time – Avoids rewiring and expense of traditional Ethernet UTP cable.
- High data rate – Support 100 Base-T for high network bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel cameras or multiple IP cameras.
- Easy to install – No IP or MAC address configuration and other networking setup required.
- Easy upgrade to IP – Converts existing analog CCTV system over coaxial cable to retrofit analog CCTV installations into IP Digital systems.
- Extends standard Ethernet – Transmits 10/100Base-T up to distances of 150~250 meters (450~750 feet)1, 2.
- Compatible capability – Fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher-layer protocols.
- Rack Mount – Supports 19″rack mount of the industry standard.