- Product Enquiry
NanoStation Loco M2
- Invest on a low-cost but high-performing CPE today. Get a NanoStation Loco M2.
Price You Can Afford
- The NanoStation Loco M2 is positioned as a low-cost CPE. Since it doesn’t break the bank, it allows you to enjoy high cost savings without feeling the pinch on quality since it remains superior when it comes to throughput performance. This also makes small businesses, campuses, and neighborhoods, among others, to build a reliable network at a cost they can easily manage.
2×2 MIMO Technology
- The NanoStation Loco M2 has a good range thanks to its 2×2 MIMO technology with gain of up to 8dBI. It is also an outdoor device, giving it more freedom to pick up clearer and stronger signal. As an added great feature, the external antenna has dual polarity and offers support to devices that are running on 802.11 g/n protocol. Compared to standard CPE, this one is definitely faster. It taps on the 2.4GHz frequency and broadcasts up to 150 mbps.
- The device is also equipped with Atheros MIPS 24KC with 400MHz speed, 8mB Flash, and 32MB SDRAM.
- The device possesses a small form factor, which makes it very sleek and good looking aesthetically. Mounting the device is also more convenient, as it doesn’t ask for a lot of space in order to work.
Power over Ethernet
- The NanoStation Loco M2 has been designed for certain remote functions. For example, administrators or network developers may be able to reset the circuitry without having to really go outside. It can also be transformed into a reliable power over Ethernet CPE by simply purchasing that adapter that makes this 802.3af compliant.
- The CPE can be customized, modified, and controlled via the AirOS software, which can be comfortably installed and used even by those who don’t have a lot of experience with CPEs and related software. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.
Compact CPE Design
|Powerful airOS® Features
Advanced Software Technology
- Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
|Output Power||23 dBi|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Temperature Range||-30 to 75° C|
|PoE In||Yes, 12-24V|
|Antenna gain dBi||8.5 dBi|
|Max Power consumption||5.5 W|
|Beamwidth||60° (H-pol) / 60° (V-pol) / 60° (Elevation)|
|Maximum Range||up to 1km|
Ubiquiti LocoM2 Data-sheet