The Utepo SG5-M unmanaged gigabit switch is specially designed for HD video surveillance and network engineering, providing 4*10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and 1*10/100/1000Mbps Uplink RJ45 port. The switch supports three operating modes (Default, VLAN, CCTV). Under default mode, the switch supports detection for switching loop, and reminds you to check the loop-occurred port in real time through alarming LED indicator.
- 4*10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports + 1*10/100/1000Mbps Uplink RJ45 port
- IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x
- Three operating modes (Default, VLAN, CCTV)
- Loop detection: loop fault, LED alarm prompts the user to check the loop port in real time
- Excellent performance of anti-interference, 6KV surge immunity & 8KV ESD protection
- Plug and play.