- Product Enquiry
Hikvision DS-KABD8003-RS2 Two-module Surface-mount Weatherproof Rain-shield Unit
- Stainless steel material
- Adapts to two-module surface mounting with protective shield
- Working Temperature: -40° C to +60° C (-40° F to 140° F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 95%
- Weight: 500g
- Dimension (W × H × D): 224 x 116.4 × 58 mm (8.82″ x 4.58″ x 2.28″)
- 1. Paste the installation Sticker 1 onto the wall. Make sure the sticker is placed leveled via measuring with the gradienter. Chisel 4 holes with drill align to the screw holes on the sticker. The suggested size of hole is 6 (diameter) × 25 (depth) mm.
- 2. Remove the sticker and insert the expansion sleeves into the screw holes. Fix the mounting frame and protective shield onto the wall with 4 expansion bolts. Thread the module-connecting line across the thread hole of the frame. Pass the main unit connecting lines across the thread hole to the upper grid. Connect the cables and module-connecting line to the corresponding interfaces of the main unit, then place the main unit into the upper grid. Connect the other end of the module-connecting line to the input interface of the sub module. Organize the line with cable tie in the package.
- 3. Insert the modules in to the frame after wiring. Main unit must be placed in the top grid.
- 4. Use the hexagon wrench in the package fix the cover onto the frame.
- Material: SECC
Hikvision DS-KABD8003-RS2 Data-sheet