Where ITPLUS does not manufacture the goods (or where the goods comprise computer software does not publish the software) and subject to the conditions set out below, ITPLUS sells the goods with the benefit of the manufacturers or publishers warranty unless otherwise stated.
The above warranty is given by ITPLUS subject to the following conditions, whereby ITPLUS will accept liability for the defective goods only to the extent that the company is entitled to make a claim under the manufacturers or publishers warranty, and obtain a refund, credit, repair or replacement in respect of the defective goods.
The warranty shall not cover any defect caused:
- by wear and tear
- in whole or in part by the negligence of the customer or a user
- by improper or unauthorized use of the products including any attempt to carry out repairs or modifications to the product
- by causes external to the products
Failure by the customer to settle accounts for goods supplied will render the warranty null and void.
The customer shall be responsible for the cost of carriage and insurance in respect of all goods returned by the customer to ITPLUS for repair or replacement, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
ITPLUS will not accept returned goods unless a return has been agreed in advance and the goods received are in stock condition, original packaging and clearly marked with the RMA (Returns Material Authorization) number issued by ITPLUS. All returned goods should be accompanied with a full description of fault.
All returns issued with an RMA number must be received within five working days of issue; otherwise the number will be invalidated. Unless otherwise notified, all returns will be processed within ten working days of receipt of the items.
ITPLUS reserves the right to levy a surcharge of up to 20% of invoice value in the event of returned goods (in brand new condition with all accessories and original packaging) being found to be in working order in accordance with the specification of the order. There may be exceptions to surcharge on returns but this must be discussed with and agreed by ITPLUS in writing.
ITPLUS also reserves the right to impose higher than 20% restocking surcharge levy if the items returned are in used condition / missing accessories / original packaging. This is discretionary to ITPLUS and the client shall be advised in such cases.
- Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us that you wish to return a product.
- We will respond by providing you with an RMA number.
- Download and fill the RMA Request Form and attach the RMA number we provided to the completed form.
- Send the completed RMA form to us at email@example.com, with the RMA number included.
- Package the return items appropriately and send it to us with the RMA number clearly labelled on the package.
- We will notify you when we receive the returned products and keep you updated on its progress.