- Product Enquiry
Utepo UTP-PDA01-B13W Compact Slimline PoE Splitter – Gets PoE Signal (From PoE Injector / Switch) and Splits it in to Standard Ethernet LAN Signal with a 12VDC Power Output.
Utepo UTP-PDA01-B13W PoE Splitter is compliant with IEEE802.3af standard, which can split data and power from PoE signal. It perfect matches camera enclosure and can split Ethernet and power from Ethernet cable for these device which can not support PoE. It can work with standard PoE Switch or PSE device, compatible with mid-span and end-span, output 12V/1A power by DC terminal, It is widely used in security surveillance and network project.
- Excellent insulation circuit that gives increased protection from ESD and interference
- Power PoE injectors or PoE switches
- IEEE802.3af standard
- Output 12V / 1A, terminal screws
- Compact, easy to install, wall mounting support included
- Plug and Play – no settings SPECIFICATIONS
- Power POE: Injector Switch PoE
- Power supply: 36V-57V PoE; Output voltage: 12V DC, 14,5W max.
- Dimensions: 82mm × 61mm × 25mm
- Weight: 123g
|Output||DC 12V, ≤13W|
|Transmission Medium||Cat5/5e/6 Standard Network Cable|